WIN: 7 night stay & ride in Hakuba Valley!
Discover Hakuba Valley
- 7-nights at Hakuba Tokyu Hotel with breakfast
- - 7-day lift pass, valid at 9 resorts in Hakuba Valley
- - Return transfers to & from Narita or Haneda airports by Nagano Snow Shuttle
- - 7-day equipment rental at Spicy
- - Snow Monkey Hot Springs & Zenkoji Temple day tour by Ski Japan Holidays
- - Valid for two adults
To win, simply attend a Warren Miller screening!
HAKUBA VALLEY is located in the northern part of Nagano Prefecture at the base of Japan’s Northern Alps.
As a result of hosting the 1998 Winter Olympics, every winter Japanese visitors and international guests visit Hakuba Valley to enjoy world-class snow sport facilities.
The Northern Alps reach an elevation of 3,000 meters, and the 10 alpine resorts in the area consistently receive heavy snowfall with deep powder covering the area for long periods.
Beginners need not worry, they too can enjoy themselves on the gentle groomed runs found at all resorts.
Take your time and cruise leisurely down runs up to 8km long.
With beginner and intermediate slopes, terrain parks, moguls, and steep vertical there is something for every level of snow sports enthusiast in the Hakuba Valley.